Welcome to our Award Winning HomeOur Edinburgh guest house offers accomodation in an impressive 4 storey Victorian townhouse. Formerly the St Oswald Church Manse, the Albyn has been a guest house for at least 45 years. Located at the end of a really quiet & beautiful tree line cul-de-sac, within walking distance of Edinburgh’s Old town & Edinburgh Castle, as well as Edinburgh’s main attractions, it is perfect if you are looking for tranquility & welcoming surroundings as well as a city centre feel!. The Albyn is run by ourselves, Lydie, David, Charlotte, Louis & Maya The Beautiful basset hound…We arrived here in July 2007 and started to give life back to the house, with beautiful strong colours and carefully selected furniture & decoration. We love our house and take great care in making sure that you are as comfortable as we would like to be and this means a good night’s sleep.
What we offer:
- We offer full scottish breakfast; Haggis anybody? We also cater for special diets
- Limited private parking @ £5.00 per night (direct booking only). Car check in/out 10.30am
- ground floor rooms
- main bus route to centre and airport Lothianbuses
- Free Internet Access (Wireless)
- All rooms with flat screen TVs and freeview
- Near Edinburgh conference centre The EICC
- Near Murrayfield Stadium
- Near Napier University
16 Hartington Gardens, EH10 4LD
Standard Double King, en-suite room
Lovely and individually decorated Standard King room (includes breakfast), with a king size bed, sitting area and en-suite shower room with toilet, flat screen TV with digital television, free WiFi, tea and coffee facilities.
Welcome To Edinburgh Guide
What's On 2014/2015
- All over for another four years, but all our guests that had volunteered to help during the games thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done Glasgow Aug 13, 2014
- Doing a little surfing and came across this great site http://t.co/K5WIOOkcyK its worth a look. Feb 2, 2014
- We are a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner! Thanks to all our guests! http://t.co/oVdiEd7nFp Dec 20, 2013
Follow @albyntownhouse on Twitter
Should we have used any content or images unwittingly, please inform us and we will remove immediately.