Welcome to our Award Winning HomeOur Edinburgh guest house offers accomodation in an impressive 4 storey Victorian townhouse. Formerly the St Oswald Church Manse, the Albyn has been a guest house for at least 45 years. Located at the end of a really quiet & beautiful tree line cul-de-sac, within walking distance of Edinburgh’s Old town & Edinburgh Castle, as well as Edinburgh’s main attractions, it is perfect if you are looking for tranquility & welcoming surroundings as well as a city centre feel!. The Albyn is run by ourselves, Lydie, David, Charlotte, Louis & Maya The Beautiful basset hound…We arrived here in July 2007 and started to give life back to the house, with beautiful strong colours and carefully selected furniture & decoration. We love our house and take great care in making sure that you are as comfortable as we would like to be and this means a good night’s sleep.
What we offer:
- We offer full scottish breakfast; Haggis anybody? We also cater for special diets
- Limited private parking @ £5.00 per night (direct booking only). Car check in/out 10.30am
- ground floor rooms
- main bus route to centre and airport Lothianbuses
- Free Internet Access (Wireless)
- All rooms with flat screen TVs and freeview
- Near Edinburgh conference centre The EICC
- Near Murrayfield Stadium
- Near Napier University
16 Hartington Gardens, EH10 4LD
Last Minute Rates
From £59.00 /Night
Standard Double King, en-suite room
Lovely and individually decorated Standard King room (includes breakfast), with a king size bed, sitting area and en-suite shower room with toilet, flat screen TV with digital television, free WiFi, tea and coffee facilities.
Welcome To Edinburgh Guide
What's On 2014/2015
- Things to do in Edinburgh May 14, 2015
- Lonely Planet Scotland (Travel Guide) May 12, 2015
- Ahh we made it to Scotland :-) only got a day but we are planning to come back in a couple months. #upsticksngo #travel #Scotland #border May 8, 2015
- Blue hour on Ashton Lane May 6, 2015
- World’s First Customizable Multi-Timezone Converter by Appointedd solves timezone headaches May 4, 2015
Should we have used any content or images unwittingly, please inform us and we will remove immediately.